Joining Sho Madjozi in the top 5 spots are Miss Universe, Zozibini Tunzi ;Captain of the South African Springbok team that won the 2019 Rugby World Cup, Siya Kolisi; Founder of Country Duty, Tumi Sole; and last year’s winner and multiple award-winning athlete, Caster Semenya.
The ranking, which is being spearheaded in other countries include musician Burna Boy being named the 2019 Most Influential Young Nigerian; musician Kofi Kinaata, also voted the 2019 Most Influential Young Ghanaian; and Aston Villa’s Mbwana Samatta voted the 2019 Most Influential Young Tanzanian.
Profiles of all honourees are published on www.avancemedia.org/2019miysa
Below are the young South Africans voted as the most influential in their respective categories:
- Business – Theo Baloyi (CEO, Bathu)
- Entertainment – Sho Madjozi (Musician)
- Law & Governance – Ayanda Njilo (Director, Murphys Attorneys)
- Leadership & Civil Society – Tumi Sole (Founder, Country Duty)
- Lifestyle – Zozibini Tunzi (Miss Universe)
- Media – Thando Thabethe (OAP)
- Personal Development & Academia – Nicolette Mashile (Founder, Financial Fitness Bunny)
- Science & Technology – Dr. Nokukhanya Khanyile (Medical Doctor)
- Social Enterprise & Philanthropy – Silindile Mkhize (CEO, Uber Affix)
- Sports – Siya Kolisi (Rugby Player)
The ranking is spearheaded by Avance Media in partnership with Reset Global People, VIPI State, Jagari Designs, Surge Studios, Watsup TV, Asuavo Security and Cliq Africa.
Source: Avance Media
For bookings, contact Makgotso Kgooe on [email protected]